Thursday, January 7, 2010

So cold.

I need to update this thing more. But ugh I have so much to do this month! I feel like my life is a blur and I'm just trying to not drown. I WANT to enjoy all the moments, I WANT to succeed. But it's so hard when every fucking things decides to come at me at once. And at this moment, I'm REALLY cold and I'm not exactly sure why. It's random moments like these where I wish I just had somewhere to escape to, where my mind could be at peace. And oh my gosh bleh my coldness is getting in the way of my thoughts hahaha. I'm even wearing sweats! And yet my hands are freezing. When I'm this cold I want to cuddle with someone :D hahaha I always see people on Tumblr write about that and I guess it's true, even though I haven't been in a relationship or anything. It's not like I'll go out of my way to go and find a boyfriend just so I have someone to cuddle with, but my gosh I'M ALWAYS COLD. Body warmth would be nice =____= But just as a personal heater hahaha. I totally forgot what my original thought was, shoot I side-tracked myself, so lame. Whatever, need to work on AP Euro. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment