Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mind Clutter.

I really want to write about the New Year. I want to reminisce on all the fun, depressing, stressful memories that I've lived throughout 2009. It's like I don't even know where to start... I already wrote two very long responses to Jack's questions on Formspring, and it made my brain work pretty hard because I didn't really know how to answer them at first. They really made me think, and I like questions like that. Then I also wrote about an Ignorant Guy who doesn't seem to realize the harm and confusion he's causing by not talking to the girl that loves him and such. I wrote about why I'm glad I have high standards. I wrote about so many topics that have been occupying my mind that I finally found the words for. But it drained my brain of the right words, even though it's still full of ideas. I don't really know what I should be doing now, because I really can't organize all my thoughts about 2009 and all the people this year that I'm so thankful for. They've been such influential parts of my life that so many ideas pop up in my head when I think about it. My brain really can't handle this... It's too much for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment